Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Arts2Youth


My friend Rick asked me to participate in his United Way Sponsored event #Art2Youth. It was a week long program that aimed to get gets involved with the arts and fight the so-called #SummerSlide. I participated in the two days involving photography - naturally. The kids were given film cameras and roll of film to shoot. Three other photographer and myself helped the kids load the cameras and gave them some pointers on how/what to shoot. Of course I shot myself a roll of film too(above photo). It was a really good time. I then came back a couple days later when the film was developed and the kids put posters together and presented them to each other.


Photographer Shane Wynn and program coordinator Rick Stockburger.


"Snapping"

Carly teaching.

Below are the presentation photos - shot with my Canon:
















No comments: