Friday, December 19, 2014

Night at the Museum

Missile Toe Missile Toe, "The World's Greatest Christmas Band," takes your favorite Christmas songs and turns them into punk rock rave-ups. I always love seeing them and it was cool in the Museum - I'm glad they had them play in the front under the glass atrium - as you can see in the photos it was a really great setting. I also love that the Museum has good, local beers on tap - I had an Elevator Winter Warmer and a Thirsty Dog Citra Dog. 
Missile Toe has a few shows left this season - check out their facebook page. I haven't made it for a few years but there is something about seeing them on Christmas - this year's show is at the Matinee - I'm making it a point to be there.


Missile Toe "Twas The Night Before Christmas"
Missile Toe
Missile Toe
Missile Toe
"Jimi"
Missile Toe
Missile Toe
Missile Toe
Missile Toe
Missile Toe
Missile Toe
Missile Toe
"Arnie Shooting"
Missile Toe
Missile Toe
Missile Toe
The Museum has a few great shows going on right now too - I didn't spend nearly enough time with them. I did pretty well at getting out and seeing more art this last year(one of my resolutions) and I want to do even better in '15.

No comments: