Monday, December 15, 2014

Emma & Tony

Emma and Tony Emma and Tony, two friends of mine who I know through Laura, got married over the weekend. I always know there is going to be a paid wedding photographer at these things and everyone else will be snapping like crazy with their cellphones - but I still can't resist getting a few good shots with my gear. My goal this to not intrude on the professional guy's turf too much- so I tried to limit myself.
Anyways - Tony and Emma are awesome and we all had a great time - I wish them the best of luck!

Ceremony "Ceremony" Officially Married "Officially Married" Wedding Party Laura was in the bridal party. Rain "The Entrance" - making it rain. Bridal Party "Bridal Party" - in the photo booth. Nicole, Christine and Jeff Jeff, Nicole, and Christene Wedding Selfie Laura and I Laura and the ladies "The City Girls" Laura Laura - watching the action. Dancing 1 Dancing Dancing 2 More Dancing Dancing 3 Dancing Dancing 4 Laura and Christine Dancing 5 "Getting Down" Dancing 6 "How its Done"

No comments: