Thursday, November 20, 2014

Riding on the Metro

Downtown Transit Center Yesterday morning I had a job to shoot at the "Downtown Transit Center". I needed to be there early to catch the buses lines up and have the best chance of catching the ones I needed to photograph. It was freezing outside but I was appropriately bundled up. When people see the way I layer up in the winter I often get the, "you must be really cold!" -the opposite is true,  "I'm warm - that is why I dressed like this". Watching people walk to their buses in a hoodie and sweatpants blew my mind...
Anyways, as the sun rose there was some great light and views from the bus stop - so instead of waiting in the warm station for the right buses to show I made use of the light for some more of my famous Akron Landscapes...

Good "Good Stacks" Bridge and Sky "Bridge in Light" Deck "Deck and GoJo" Bus "When Your Bus Comes In" Metro When I started taking pictures of my friends bands years ago I couldn't have imagined that one day I would see an image of the contents of my recycling bin rolling around town!

No comments: