Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Only Place

Indigo Lake Study #75 This morning I woke up and went for an early jog - I watched the blood moon eclipse over West Akron. While running down Aqueduct a large buck with a big set of horns burst out and ran next to me for a few seconds - I let out an audible "woah!!". As I returned home the moon was fully eclipsed. I showered, got dressed, and headed to the Valley. While driving down Riverview the Steam Engine No. 765 (which I thought had left town weeks ago) raced down the tracks. I parked and walked to Indigo Lake where a bald eagle was diving and swooping over the lake as the last of the fog burned off.  I got none of that on film - but I shot and enjoyed a beautiful magic hour walk anyways.
Northeast Ohio in October - nothing better - home.

Coming at Ya "Coming at Ya" Purple "Ironweed in Dew" You Will Know Fall By the Trail of Leaves "You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Leaves" Morning Selfie IV "Selfie and Shadow Photographer" The Fallen "The Fallen" On a Limb "Out There"

No comments: