Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Medium Format Fall

Big Bend Last week I decided I wanted to try and capture some fall colors with the beautiful film Kodak Ektar 100. I didn't have too much time though so I loaded up the Fuji GSW690III and headed down to nearby Big Bend and shot a roll. When I was taking these photos I thought I captured something pretty special - but after developing them I felt like they were only OK. Its definitely easier catching Fall with digital - but I've gone out with my Canon and thought I did quite well until I returned home and saw them on the screen too. Autumn colors are just so awesome I guess anything less than magical perfection is a letdown in photography... for me anyways...

Changing of the Leaves Ektar is definitely my favorite C41 negative film. Leaves in Water Study Now this photograph I actually really like. Cuyahoga River This looked so much more vibrant to my eyes. Towpath in Leaves "Towpath in Leaves"

No comments: