Friday, April 4, 2014

Betty Dalton

Betty Dalton A few months ago I had the pleasure of shooting this portrait of Betty Dalton for Child Guidance and Family Solution's use. I shot the portrait at her house using a simple two light strobe set up - one above and slightly left in a shoot through umbrella and one lower to the right for fill. Child Guidance & Family Solutions (CG&FS) is is honoring her on the occasion of its 75th Diamond Anniversary this year with the "Friend of Children Legacy Award" on May 14 - an event I will be photographing as well. I have met Betty before through my parents and she couldn't be a nicer lady - we spent so much time talking that the shooting was the shortest part of the session.  Betty was on the Akron Public School Board for years and has an amazing reputation for charitable work in Akron.  

No comments: