Thursday, December 26, 2013

Wide Angle Eve

Twas the Night Before Christmas My Sigma 10-20mm lens has issues with blurriness on the left side so I rarely use it anymore - but for some reason I was in the mood to mess around with its ultra-wide angle effects on Christmas Eve(the blur is apparent in the above photo). Its a fun lens - unfortunately it has been back to Sigma a couple of times and for considerable money but nothing changed - for this reason I will never buy another Sigma product again. I know that Sigma has improved their quality control - but they already have enough of my money. Anyways - it was great Christmas Eve at my parent's house - followed by Laura and my gift exchange back at home....

Andrew Andrew with my phone Kids! Niece and Nephews Wide Angle Ryen Wide Angle Ryen Laura and Charlie Artsy shot of Laura and Charlie Mom, Kari and Seflie Selfie with Mom and Kari - notice how even though Mom is closer to the plane of focus she is blurry. Mr. Knoll and Andrew Grandpa Knoll and Andrew Cooks and I Traditional cheap champagne for Laura and My Christmas Eve('Christmas Story' and gifts too) Our Tree and Gifts Our Christmas Tree and newspaper wrapped presents.
Christmas Photos to come tomorrow...

No comments: