Sunday, November 17, 2013

Morning Woods

Morning Woods
I didn't get out and shoot very much this weekend - the above photo is a from a hike Friday morning. I have, however, been working on updating the blog to the new format blogger uses. I've made the main body wider so I can show my photos bigger(this may make some of the older post's spacing look a little "off" now), I've added all the "share buttons"(so you can "like, "tweet" or "+1" if you're into that sort of thing), and the archives are better organized. The other changes are mostly behind the scenes type stuff(to make it look like right on mobile devices and things of that nature). A few more changes are coming to the content of the blog as well. The original goal of starting this blog was just to motivate myself to "shoot, edit, post, and write about a photo every single day" to improve my photography. Between shooting lots of film and only wanting to post higher quality work(not just shoot any old thing to have something new) I probably won't post quite as often - 4 or 5 times a week is the plan. Also I want to do a "themed" day or two - like "Throwback Thursday" or something along those lines. Anyways - hopefully my vast readership will be happy with the changes.  

No comments: