Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Falling Down Barn Study

Old Barn Study #1 I've been driving by this State Road barn on my way to work for a few weeks now. This morning I finally decided I had to stop and take some photos of it. Now that I have my shots it will stand forever in this state - but if I didn't take these photos it would have fallen down later this week - you know how it goes. I circled the barn two or three times snapping away - all the photos looked pretty cool - it was hard to narrow it down to these few. The caved in side actually gets better light at sunset - maybe I'll shoot some black and film of that on my way home one clear evening...

Barn and Sunrise Sunrise and Barn Tired Barn I've been trying to make a habit of using a tri-pod more but I was in too much of a hurry(excuse for being lazy -ed.) this morning.
Nice Couch Cool Couch Old Barn Study #3 Low and Wide Barn Diptych Outside Looking In

No comments: