Friday, October 4, 2013

#Selfie

New #Selfie
Lately I've been working on organizing some of my photos into galleries and slide shows for this website - the goal is to try and display them in some kind of coherent fashion. One of the sets I organized is a collection of all of my self portraits over the years. You can check out the #selfies page here. Most of the other pages on this website are now finally functional - I just have a few more things to finish up. I've designed the website so I can easily change and display different projects as I complete them. Right now all the slide shows are based on flash, which I know presents a problem for certain mobile users - I hope to rectify that soon. I'm open to suggestion for any ways to fix or improve this website(aside from the design -I'm personally happy with the new, clean layout).

No comments: