Thursday, October 24, 2013

Autumn in Black and White

Morning Fishing
Man, I'm not gonna lie, I love the above photo. Its from a roll of Tri-X that I've been working on for what feels like forever. With all the fall color I haven't been picking up my Minolta that much the last month or so - this roll had lasted so long I wan't entirely sure of what was at the beginning of it - which made for a pleasant surprise because there is some really good stuff here. A few years ago I wouldn't have even considered shooting any black and white during this time of year - I'm glad I found out it can work quite well.
Bench and Fog #2
Bench in Morning Light
Barn and Sky
Horse Barn at Wetmore
The Langes
Evening Path
Maple Leaf Study
Maple Leaf in Light
Disorienting Weeds
The Rokkor 55mm f/1.7's look is my look. I love it.

No comments: