Friday, January 6, 2012

Polaroid Spectra AF Test

Lauraspectra3
Deer SkullMe
A while back my roommate bought a strange looking Polaroid camera from the thrift store and left it with me when he moved out. I never thought about it much as it seemed to be some specialized medical type thing. The other day I pulled it out of the basement to give it a closer inspection. Turns out it is a Canfield camera made to show the damage of UV rays on skin - I'll post more about this camera later - the important thing is that the case had 6 packs of 990 Polaroid film which works in Spectra Cameras. I have two Spectra cameras so today I decided to see if it still worked(it expired in May of 2007) in my Spectra AF. Above are my first four shots - the color is a little off but the images are pretty decent. It was pretty exciting because my last attempt to shoot expired Polaroids failed(that was 600 film and much older).
More Polaroids soon...

No comments: