Friday, February 25, 2011

It Happens to the Best of Us

Yesterday Laura and I decided to go hike part of the Towpath that we hadn't before - the sections that snakes between Akron's water treatment and composting facilities.  We were a little more than a mile into the hike when we saw some good photographic material. I got my camera out and switched the lenses, set up my mini tripod, and started to compose my shot.  I couldn't figure out why nothing was happening - then it it hit me - I opened up the battery compartment....nothing there.  I had taken it out to charge it the night before.  I felt heartbroken and completely stupid at the same time.

Laura took this picture of me with her cell phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sucks man. Like you said, it happens to the best of us.

Nikki said...

Sucks. I've done that and forgotten the CF card :-/