Sunday, March 6, 2016

VAP Mardi Gras


Last night I photographed Victim's Assistance Mardi Gras at Tangier for the second year. It is a fun event that raises money for a great organization. I set up a "photo both" type space to catch attendees on their way into the event and during the silent auction and mingling portion. I had a few assistants who kept everything in order so prints could be mailed to the guests. When everyone moved to the big room for dinner, dancing, games, and the oral auction I captured some candids.



Event board photo

The band leading the crowd to dinner.

Retired Sheriff Drew Alexander, this year's Bernie Rosen Award recipient.

Medical Mutual, this year's Volunteer of the Year Award winners.

Former Mayor "The Don" bidding in the auction.

"Head or Hips"

Dancing


"Event Photographer Selfie"
I have a full set of photos from the night HERE.

No comments: