Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Beyonders Video


On Friday I was at Thursdays to see Eye, The Beyonders and G.S Schray. I attempted to make a decent video of a Beyonders song. I planned to shoot with two cameras. So I set up my Canon 6D on monopod and used a few songs to get the settings correct. I then had Sara hold the camera while I walked around and took some b-roll with my Canon Rebel. I loaded the footage into Adobe Premiere Pro which can align the two different cameras by their audio in one click. I'm happy with the editing for my first two camera shoot - but I plan to do this again under more favorable conditions(the lighting is tough at Thurdays).
Of course I still snapped a few photos - those follow.

The Beyonders
The Beyonders with new member Ted
The Beyonders
The Beyonders
The Beyonders
I used to shoot like this a lot - dragging the shutter with a flash - decided to try it again.
The Beyonders
The Beyonders
The Beyonders
The Beyonders
G.S. Schray
Gabe Schray played under the moniker G.S. Schray - and assembled this amazing group of musicians to play with him.
G.S. Schray
G.S. Schray
G.S. Schray
G.S. Schray
Eye
Eye - I had never seen them before - unfortunately I just caught a little bit of their set and a couple of photos. I had a long, busy weekend ahead and it was getting late.
Eye
Eye
I've been doing more and more video work lately - and really been improving my skills at editing and shooting. This video may not be the best proof of that but I will be posting some other projects soon.

No comments: