Friday, July 3, 2015

Ribbin and Ridin'

Rib King
Last evening was so beautiful I had to get out. I rode my bike over to the Akron Art Museum's 'Downtown at Dusk' and took in some tunes. I've always been a fan of this event - sitting outside and drinking some Thirsty Dog beer and checking out the galleries(which happen to be free on Thursdays). As the sun was getting low in the sky I decided to head over to Main Street and check out the Ribfest. My friend Eric then met me for a couple cold ones at Baxter's.
Oh yeah - but there is never anything going on in Akron.
Which reminds me - I need to start getting ready for the Moon Ride at Blimp City Bike & Hike tonight.


Downtown at Dusk "Downtown at Duck" - they were-a-dancin.
Lock 3
"Main in Light"
From Lock 3
"Golden Hour"
Iced Cream Line
"Iced Cream Line"
Jack on the Bone
"Jack on the Bone"
Pigfoot
"Pigfoot"
Rib King
"Rib King"
Stone RuinTen
"Beer in Light" - that was a good looking beer - tasted even better.

No comments: