Monday, December 5, 2011

Fuji Color Superia 1600

SX-70s and StereoTreats
I started a roll of Fuji Superia ISO 1600 last Spring before the farm season. I finally finished it and got it developed at Akron Commercial Color Lab today. I shot the roll with my Minolta X-570 and a Rokkor 58mm f/1.4. I love the look I got from this lens - its totally different from the Rokkor 55mm f/1.7 I shot my last roll with. There were a few frames that failed but I'm not sure why - I did have to fix this camera up a bit - but also the film was from a garage sale and was probably pretty old(you can tell the colors are off).
I've said it before - if you want that old, filmy 'Hipstamatic' look - all you really have to do is shoot old film!
BookishLaura
RosesDad's Barn
Old ThingsLaura

ZaneNew Rose
Ryen's B-DayBed
Gross FacesTodd
Fire StuffsRyen

No comments: