Thursday, December 15, 2011

Analog Time

Analog Time
I've been shooting film again for about a year now and have been getting my negatives developed at a lab and then scanning them with my Canoscan 9000f. Last Spring I acquired a bunch of darkroom gear and since then I've been wanting to relearn the art of developing my own film. Yesterday I received the chemicals I need to develop my black and white negatives from B&H. I also bought four rolls of the classic Kodak film Tri-X 400(its what I used in high school and was the photojournalist choice for decades). I have a a bunch of different rolls of B&W film but I figured I should use the same kind until I start to get the results I want. I've just loaded one of the rolls into my Minolta X-700 and I'll begin posting about the process when I finish the roll...

No comments: