Friday, May 7, 2010

Silver Creek Metro Park

Barn
Yesterday my friend Lindsey and I picked up her dad's dog and went for a hike at Silver Creek. I hadn't been out there for a few years so it was nice to hike a trail that I didn't know like the back of my hand. In the above photo I used a few Photoshop filters to give it a more "old school" look. I put a pastel blue gradient map layer on at about 50% transparency and a high pass filter at about 15%. I also added a decent bit of sharpening and a vignette.
Rudy
This is Rudy rolling around on the beach. The only thing I really did to this photo was some color balance adjustment and I added some saturation to give it more pop.


Life's a Beach
The Beach - with a close up focus. It was a perfect day.
Lindsey and Rudy
Rudy and Lindsey. This hike really got me excited for my upcoming vacation to the real beach on the east coast....more on that soon...

No comments: