Sunday, January 4, 2009

This Could Be the Last Time

I'm moving! Well, kind of. My friend Kyle has invited me to start posting for his website The Chief Source. Kyle has been blogging about politics there for four years now and felt like it was time for a change.
Kyle
He is also bringing Akron artist Brian Babb on board.
I plan to do similar style posts to what I've been doing here for the past few months - but doing it for The Chief Source will bring a much wider audience. I'm not sure yet what I plan to do with this site. I'll leave it up but I don't plan on posting here in the near future....I want to focus my energies on other site. Maybe in time I will turn this into something else, but for now I look forward to seeing you at my new home, The Chief Source.com.
New site drops Tuesday, yo.

Tim

No comments: