Friday, November 5, 2021

Syracuse & Rochester

Syracuse
So we bookended our Connecticut trip with stops in New York State. On the way out we stopped in Syracuse and on the way back in Rochester. I already knew that I liked Rochester but Syracuse was new to me and it turned out to be pretty cool as well. We went to a bike shop that also had an amazing café for breakfast there. We also rode around their lake and hit a few breweries of course. In Rochester we met up with a friend and hit a couple breweries in the evening and coffee shops and bakeries in the morning. This was probably the second longest vacation I've taken since starting this business so it was a nice break. I'll have one more post from this trip which is me and Ben's bike tour of CT.


Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse
Local beers and good food.
Syracuse
Peak Deco
Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse
Lots of good beers and laughs at Talking Cursive.
Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse
This cafe is a bike shop
Syracuse
MelloVelo
Rochester
A week later at a brewery in Rochester
Rochester
Rochester
Rochester
Rochester

No comments: