Friday, September 18, 2020

Main Street

Main Street
The other day I had some photos to take downtown documenting certain construction and I decided to get some of Main Street and The Bowery project too. The construction worker pictured in a few of these photos told me with plenty of attitude, "Do me a favor and try not to get me in any of your photos." I ignored him at first and kept doing what I was doing. In general when someone asks me not to take their photo I honor that. In this case I wasn't really photographing this guy or what he was doing but documenting the progress - or lack thereof - on Main Street. Also - you have no legal right not to be photographed in public - the courts have ruled on your lack of privacy in public places multiple times. Anyways - let's not forget this guy is working on the public dime and Kenmore Construction has been horrible missing deadline after deadline and refusing to comment to the press. Anywho, after snapping a few more shots I replied, "Do me a favor and finish the effing street."


Main Street
Main Street
Main Street
Main Street
Main Street
Main Street
Main Street
Main Street
Just a note - tell me what to do in a rude way and expect to get the exact oppositte.

No comments: