Thursday, February 27, 2020

Fog on Fog

Fog
Yesterday morning as I finished breakfast I was about to jump into some boring office work when I peaked out the door. I couldn't believe how foggy it was. I loaded a roll of the expired Fujicolor Press 400 in my Canonet QL17GIII and decided to walk across the High Level bridge and down into the Gorge - snapping the entire way. I had wanted to see what this film would look like over-exposed by a stop so I had it rated at ISO 200. I even went over the meter reading by two stops on some of the images knowing all of the fog would throw it off.


Fog
It is often foggy below the bridge in the Gorge but I'm not sure I've seen this much at the gas station directly across from the studio before.
Fog
The lab told me that the base of the film was pretty fogged and was showing its age - thus the title of this port and the vintage look to these images.
Fog
Fog
Benz Drops
Fog
Red on White
Fog
Welcome to Akron
Fog
Look on Down from the Bridge
Fog
Expansion
Fog
Fog
Fog
Fog
Fog
Fog
Fog
Fog
Touch of Pink
Fog
Fog
Fog
Fog
Stumped
Fog
Fog
Locked Up
Fog
Ash Wednesday

No comments: