Monday, March 4, 2019

Weekend

Noble Beast
Last week was all work, sleep and not much fun since I had a pretty bad cold. I started to feel a little better by Friday - which was good because I had a 40 mile bike "race" on Saturday. Even though I wasn't 100% I ended up having a great Saturday & Sunday. So this is a post of the weekend adventures. 


Road Apple Roubaix
Ben and Bob watching the plank contest at the after-party for the Road Apple Roubaix. The ride was technically a fondo but we were all seeing how well we could ride. The terrain was fairly mixed but there wasn't anything super gnarly. I originally planned to bring my GoPro but I decided to just focus on my ride instead - and with my double-gloved-hands I didn't even pull out my phone after the start.
Road Apple Roubaix
"Planks"
Road Apple Roubaix
Road Apple Roubaix
It was a well organized and fun event. The course was well marked, the 40 bucks included a pint glass(with beer), t-shirt, raffle, lunch and the after party.
Prom
I was pretty spent when I got home so I relaxed up until the time I had to head out and shoot photos at a dance. These days at events like this I often take my photo then grab a phone and shoot another one so people have their shot instantly. When all these kids sat down I took my photo then moved back as the parents crowded around.
Noble Beast
On Sunday Erin and I went and had brunch our favorite Cleveland brewery - Noble Beast.
Duck Rabbit
...and then some dessert and coffee drinks at Duck Rabbit.
Duck Rabbit
Bookhouse Brewing
We decided to check out the newish Bookhouse Brewing after that. It was a very cool space and we each had an IPA that was fantastic. We would have liked to try more - but we had to drive - so it is definitely a place we will return to.
Bookhouse Brewing
Bookhouse Brewing
Bookhouse Brewing
Bookhouse Brewing
Th rest of Sunday was naps, books and youtube on the couch...

No comments: