Monday, January 23, 2017

Columbus

Columbus Brewfest
Erin and I went down to Columbus to visit my friend, Brad, and attend the Columbus Beerfest. Erin is a big coffee fan so we hit a few shops, also had a couple great meals and cruised around the city on bikes.
Here are a few snaps I took - I'm also working on a video I shot with my GoPro - that will be up later today...


Fox in the Snow
"Pour Overs"
- at Fox in the Snow
Fox in the Snow
"Waiting on Coffee"
Fox in the Snow
They had their own bakery - I had to try something naturally.
Fox in the Snow
Sitting outside in mid-January was pretty awesome. The doors were open everywhere we went.
Erin
Erin outside Big Fun
Big Fun
'Big Fun Van'
Photography
We had a bit of time before the Beerfest after diner so Rachel suggested we stop in a gallery at a new hotel - there was lots of good stuff there.
Kaws
"Kaws"
I just happened to have watched a YouTube show about this artist within the last few weeks.
Short North
The Short North
Columbus Brewfest
Columbus Beerfest - there were a ton of great beers. It was hard to choose!
Columbus Brewfest
Brad an I looking good.
13th Floor Taproom
The '13th Floor Taproom' at Elevator Brewing.
13th Floor Taproom
13th Floor Taproom
This was a Mocha Plum Stout that Erin tried at the Beerfest the night before - it was so good I had to have a pint.
13th Floor Taproom
'Looking Up'
Philco Bar & Diner
We had lunch at Philco Bar & Diner after riding some rented bikes from downtown.
Philco Bar & Diner
These egg tacos were so good!
I have a few cell shots posted on instagram - you can check those out HERE if you don't follow me.

No comments: