Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fake Beatles

1964  The Tribute Last night after a finishing a photoshoot at the John S. Knight Center I decided to wander down to the Ribfest and take in '1964 The Tribute' - a Beatles cover band. The guys do a really good show - funny, entertaining, and they play the songs very well. Any true Beatles nerd could nitpick a few things but its a better time to just have a couple of drinks and enjoy it.  I couldn't go see cover bands too often but once in a while its great to hear your favorite songs live and sing along....
The combination of my new 35mm lens and the Canon 6D can be quite amazing - as in the above shot.  It allows me to capture what I once only envisioned.

1964 The Tribute Shot this one with my newish 85mm lens - I wish I had started buying prime lenses a long time ago - they really do make a difference. 1964 The Tribute 'First Set' 1964 The Tribute Ladies and gentleman - The (almost)Beatles!

No comments: