Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Birthdays

Candles My brother threw a birthday party for my sister-in-law and niece at the Forest Lodge in West Akron. The City gave the Lodge to St. Sebastian's Church(across the street) on the condition that they renovate and maintain it. Its was a great place on a perfect day for a picnic/party. I mostly was trying to enjoy a relaxing afternoon/evening - but I wouldn't be me if I didn't snap some photos.

Balloons 'Balloons and Sunset' Laura 'Laura' - and Mom and Dad. The technique of shooting into the sun with the flash on has long been a favorite of mine. Amy and Andrew 'Amy and Andrew'
Talking
Zane takes a break from playing with the boys.... Tanner 'Tanner' Andy and Charlie 'Andy and Charlie' 500 '500!' Sitting 'Me and my balloon just want to be alone..." Andrew 'Andrew and his Beer' Cake 'Cake Close-Up' Cutting Cake 'Cutting Cake' Candles 'Candle Lighting' Grilling 'Grilling' day2 'Grilling II' Mom 'Mom'

No comments: