Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mitchell's Orchard and Farm Market

Mitchell's Orchard
For a few weeks Dave and I had been passing a sign for Mitchell's Orchard on our way home from where we work(outside Ashland, OH). I had been wanting to get some cider for brewing spiced, holiday apple wine for New Year's Eve. Today we finally decided to stop and check the place out. To our surprise it was filled with all kinds of wines(including local), a large selections of micro brews, and a home-brewing supply section. I was in heaven. I forgot to check out most the other treats that they had(including their apples which I had planned on buying). It looks like they also have a tasting room and occasionally have brewing and other classes. I believe that in the Summer they sell other fresh produce. This won't be the last time we'll be stopping at Mitchell's. 
Mitchell's Orchard and Farm Market

No comments: