Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Spaghetti and Computers


This morning I took some pretty photographs of a frosty sunrise in the Cuyahoga Valley - so you're probably thinking "why am I looking at Tim's diner?" If you think its because I've started to make my own spaghetti sauce, which make me feel good and save money, then you are only partially right. Its mainly because I really like the original idea of this blog (posting at least a photo every day) and because my computer won't turn on(so I can't edit of upload this morning's photos).  The computer troubles have been going on for a while but for the last week or so the thing had been working great - loading Photoshop actions like it was just out of the box! After deciding that I was going to buy a new computer my old one lulled me into a false sense of security just long enough to make me miss the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. Anywho, I'm typing this from my Microsoft Surface RT .....and dang - I make good spaghetti.

No comments: