Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Make Prints!

Framing Prints
Today I was framing some prints I recently had made by Mpix.com. Its amazing how many people I know who never get their work printed in anyway. Prints are different than looking at something on a backlit monitor - the sharpness, the color, the feel of real... For my artistic-type photographs(landscapes, places etc) I find 14 x 11 inches really does an image justice.
I'm always keeping my eyes out for frames that are on sale - I prefer black frames with matting to standard sizes such as 5 x 7, 8 x 10, and 11 x 14 but I'll also pick up anything I find real cheap at thrift stores or garage sales.
If you really fancy yourself a photographer your work should be hanging on a wall or held in a hand.

Frames & Prints
Some of the photos I printed and framed today.

No comments: