Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Life's a Beach

Skim Boarder
So after waking up absolutely freezing in my tent in Paw Paw we hit the road for Virginia Beach. We had three days of perfect beach weather. Seafood, beer and lots of sun was what we did, how we do. I always plan to take such great, amazing photographs when I travel but when you only have a few days at the beach the main goal becomes relaxation. Not to say I didn't get good shots - they are just mostly 'vacation pics'. I do think my vacation pics are probably better than your average joe with a point and shoot - but I didn't feel like setting up strobes on piers at sunset instead of spending that extra few minutes on the beach...
Virginia Beach
Laura14th Street Pier

Rudee Inlet
Rudee Inlet
Virginia BeachHorsey!
The hotels and a horsey!
Skimboarding
This guy was the first really good skimboarder I've ever seen in my life.

You can see the rest of my pics from the the trip here, including some from Cumberland, MD(where we made a brief stop on the way home).

No comments: