Monday, March 22, 2010

Trouble Books

Trouble Books
Akron band, the Trouble Books, were interviewed for the forthcoming issue of Cleveland Magazine. They called me up to do the photograph for the article. In the interviewed they talk about how they mostly like to hang around home - so they had the idea to have the photo show them at their kitchen table playing with Magnetic Sticks. The above photo was one of my favorites - I'm waiting to hear which one they will pick.

The following one is with a tighter crop - I also like the looks of concentration on their faces.
Trouble Books

This one was kind of an accident - I was taking a photo of my Magnetic Stick creation - all of their faces happened to be in it.
Trouble Books

This one is just for fun - Keith made a crown for the cat - who didn't appreciate it.
tb5

No comments: