Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm Back!

When I first started this blog(exactly one year ago today) my goal was to motivate myself to take, edit, and post a new photo every single day. My friend Kyle liked the concept so much that he converted his political blog, The Chief Source, to a photo blog similar to this and asked me to join. I decided to focus my attention there and I quit posting here for the time being.
close up with the nifty fiftyNow I've decided to bring this blog back. The rough plan is to make this a hybrid of my posts on the Chief Source and my MySpace Blog with original content for the days that I'm not posting on those sites. There are certain things that I feel will fit here that don't work for The Chief Source audience. I'll also use this space to relate news about my photography business - Zipper City Photography.

Thanks for reading,

Tim

No comments: