Wednesday, January 10, 2018

The Ten & The Show

Selfie 2
So I decided that I finally had to switch cell phone companies. I've been on Sprint for years but the coverage is absolutely terrible. My studio is between the two biggest cities in the area and I couldn't talk on the phone here. When Erin and I travel she has to let me use her "wifi hot spot" if I want to upload to Instagram. So I decided to go with Verizon - and I actually made out by getting a cheaper deal(and I was able to make a phone call from the studio today!) I decided to go with the iPhone X even though it is ridiculously expensive. Which leads me to the next item - I've decided to bring back the Fitzwater Photography show to discuss some of my tech/gear choices. Even though I'm not a huge fan of being on camera I feel some of my opinions go against the common YouTube wisdom ....and I'm going to share them goshdarnit!


Selfie 1
So the two photos above are from me filming the first new episode which will be about my full year with the Canon 5D mark IV. In the photos I'm using the new iPhone to trigger the Canon.
If you aren't subscribed to my YouTube Channel you can do that HERE.

No comments: