Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Big Bend, Big Black and White

snow1
I developed this roll of Kentmere 400 today and after scanning it I was surprised to see I hadn't developed any film since October. I guess professional work is getting in the way of my hobby photography. I'm fine with that though...
It looks like I started this roll sometime in the middle autumn but these shots are from a hike I took last week at Big Bend. I decided I wanted to see what was on the rest of the roll and I wasn't even going to take my digital camera with me until this business was finished. Anyways - the Fall stuff later in the week - enjoy some monochrome snow.


snow2
I love the blurry Towpath bridge in the background.
snow3
"Sit down, stay awhile"
snow4
"Path of Least Resistance"
snow5
"Directions"
snow6
"Rule of Thirds" snow7
"Icycle Study II"
snow8
"The Fallen"
No idea why this came out looking like a Xerox.

No comments: