Sunday, April 21, 2013

Perkins Bridal Trial

Royal Bean
Today I went for a hike on the Perkins Bridal Trail off Everett Road in the Cuyahoga Valley. It was one of the few trails in this part of the park that I hadn't been on. It was a pretty day and area but the sun was to direct for good nature-type shots. I found some cool remnants of old building but I shot those with black and white film. Three of these shot are of some kind of farm implement that I found - but I'm not sure exactly what it was. Google has failed me in my search for "Bean Royal" - I did find some good Mr. Bean pics though...
Perfect Day for a Picnic
Beautiful day for a picnic. Contraption in the Woods
This thing looked cool whatever it was. Wheel and Weeds
'Wheel and Weeds'

1 comment:

Richard C. Clapp said...

Bean Royal, was and might still be under a different name, a manufacture of pumps for use with sprayers etc.

A quick search found these:
https://www.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?ahid=1940&aid=45034&lid=15004556

http://www.powerzoneequipment.com/inventory_item.asp?StockNo=56450&Description=Bean+Royal+L1122+Triplex+Pump