Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Sunday

Tonight I watched most of the Super Bowl at my brother's house - my brother wasn't there because he lives in Rochester, NY - but we "face-timed" him multiple times on the kids' iPod Touches. While I was holding this small device in my hand watching my brother hundreds of miles away I started to think about how this was the stuff of dreams when we were kids. When I got home I took the above photo(the Super Bowl streaming on one monitor - an internet browser open on the other) with my Microsoft Surface - a touch screen device. The game came in clearer than it would have on the first TV I watched a Super Bowl on. The amazing things that have happened with technology in my lifetime blow my mind - I never take it for granted.
I hate the Ravens.

No comments: