Monday, April 23, 2012

Ektar 100 in the Valley

Boston Depot
Today I finished and had developed a roll of Kodak Ektar 100 that was shot with my Nikon F3. This was a beautiful combination - I only wish the scans of the negatives did this film justice. Grain is absolutely non-existent and the colors are wonderfully saturated. The Nikon F3's meter(heavily center-weighted) seems to never miss the mark - I shoot the camera in aperture-priority mode(I set the aperture, the camera sets the shutter speed). After seeing the results with Ektar I don't think I would ever shoot nature shots with cheap film again....expired film has its place(but not in my F3).  
ShamblesStump and Bluebells M.D. Garage M.D. Garage in Boston Gate Keeper The hinge from a long gone gate - in the Valley. Coyote The coyote that I wrote about here. Out of the 6 images I shot this was the only one that wasn't blurry. Light Woods "Light Woods" Wild Flower Study II "Wild Flowers"

No comments: