Monday, May 6, 2019

Around Blackfork

Kokosing River Hike
A few of my cycling friends went down to the Mohican area to ride in the Blackfork Gravel Grinder Race - it was a beautiful but brutal course. It was raining at the finish of the race and I did not want to carry my camera up and down all of those hills(there are a few cell phone photos on my instagram) so I didn't shoot anything at the race, but the day before and after Ben, Erin and I did do a bit of exploring. Here are a couple of those shots.


Stein Brewing Company
The night before we ate diner at Stein Brewing Co. in MT. Vernon - it is a new brewery - the food was excellent and the beer was pretty good too.
Stein Brewing Company
Stein Brewing Company
Stein Brewing Company
Kokosing River Hike
We stayed in a tipi at a campground and this hike/waterfall were right around the corner.
Kokosing River Hike
Kokosing River Hike
Kokosing River Hike
Kokosing River Hike
Kokosing River Hike

No comments: