Monday, December 4, 2017

HeadTrip Brewery

Head Trip Brewery
Erin and I checked out the soft opening of a new brewery in Stow on Saturday evening. The brewery is HeadTrip and they officially open on the 21rst. They had seven beers on tap and we ordered a couple of flights to try them all. Everything we had was solid - some a little better than others - but nothing "off" at all. It is a small cozy spot in a strip mall and a promising nano-brewery.


Head Trip Brewery
I think our favorite was the coffee, chocolate, peanut butter stout - but I dug the Belgian IPA and Golden Strong too. The smoked ale could have used a little more smoke(for my tastes). They had a wide variety of styles though, so something for everyone.
Head Trip Brewery
Head Trip Brewery
Listening to my opinions.
Head Trip Brewery
Head Trip Brewery
Head Trip Brewery
The brewery isn't far from the Hike& Bike Trail - and I'm kinda into bikes. Head Trip Brewery
"Wide Angle Fun"

No comments: