Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Quick Trip to the Queen City

Brown Bear Bakery
Erin had to head down to Cincinnati for work so I tagged along. We got in on the later side, had some dinner and then headed to our Air BnB. The 'beeb was really cool so I snapped some photos. We were in the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood. In the morning we went to a couple bakeries and then Erin went off to her work meetings. I rode my bike and made a video.

Cinci Air BnB
Cinci Air BnB
Cinci Air BnB
The bedroom's ceiling went up multiple floors - I'm wondering if this was for cooling or something else back in the day?
Cinci Air BnB
Cinci Air BnB
The narrow stairs did not make it easy to get my bike up there.
Cinci Air BnB
Cinci Air BnB
Brown Bear Bakery
Brown Bear Bakery
Brown Bear Bakery
cinci12
The guy who designed this bridge over the Ohio River to Kentucky went on to design the Brooklyn Bridge.

No comments: