Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A Roll of Tri-X

High Level Bridge
I started this roll of Kodak Tri-X in my Minolta X-700 sometime last winter. I took it on a few hikes, out to PA, and finished it back at the studio. I've been shooting more film this summer - I just need to get around to developing it(and getting the color developed). I also just received some new Italian monochrome film from a Kickstarter I invested in - I'm excited to see what that will look like. In other words, stay tuned for more analog.


Path
I just went over this bridge on my run today - a very different look.
David
"David Was Here"
Structure
Another one of my High Level Bridge studies.
Beer
"Beer Glass Study" - this was at Lavery Brewing Company in Erie, PA.
Erin
"Erin in Window Light"
Adults Only
"Adult"
Edinboro
We had an outstanding breakfast in this town. The drizzle let up just long enough to capture a few photos.
Warner
"The Warner" in Erie
Flowered Trees
I wish the composition of this photo was better - but I really like the way the trees in bloom make this look like an infrared photo.
Logs & Barn
Leading lines, rule of thirds, good tones, a barn! This photo really has it all.
Strawberries
Strawberries in my garden - the chipmunks really enjoyed them again this year.
Tomatos
"Tomato from Above" - this really shows off the bokeh of my favorite lens - the Rokkor 55mm f/1.7.

No comments: