Thursday, June 18, 2015

Houseguest

Houseguest
On Tuesday evening I shot a few photos of Houseguest. They were getting ready to practice for their first shows in a few years - shows that will raise toward the building of a running track to be enjoyed by future generations of Wadsworth students in honor of friend Dan VanAuken who died of cancer last year. The goal was to have some new photos for the article about the concerts in today's Enjoy section of the Beacon Journal. Unfortunately I guess we missed the deadline - as they used a photo I took of the band 7 years ago(which happened to be one of the first "real" photo shoots I had ever done). Oh well, it was still good to see everyone together again. There are still some tickets available for the show on Sunday at Musica - 'Drummer' and 'The Man I Fell In Love With' are the other two bands - should be awesome. I will be there both nights photographing(I pretty much taught myself how to shoot live concerts at Houseguest shows).


Houseguest
Good props.
Houseguest
"Classic Coke"
Houseguest
"Happiness"

No comments: