Monday, May 4, 2009

East Park


East Park
The weather on Saturday afternoon was so perfect I decided I needed to get out and snap some photos. I wasn't sure where I wanted to go so I just hopped on West Market and started driving toward downtown. I ended up on Bartges Street shooting some pictures of the former B.F. Goodrich headquarters(now Canal Place). One my way back to my car I noticed there was a little park along the canal between two condo complexes. I walked down there and snapped some more - the park runs between Bartges and Dart Ave. It was a pleasant surprise to find a little slice of Akron I never knew existed.
Canal PlaceDuckEast Park
(The big photo and the photo in the bottom right are taken from the same exact location. The big one at 10mm with my wide angle lens - the bottom right with my 50mm)

No comments: