Friday, August 19, 2022

Working in Detroit

Detroit
Babcox Media in Fairlawn hired me again to shoot their Auto Pros on the Road Series - this was season 3 in Detroit. I always love visiting Detroit and this was a really cool shoot because we were filming at a lot of the historic locations in addition to the usual shops. I was filming with my Canon R5 - mostly slow motion b-roll. These are some of my behind the scenes photos. I also had an extra day there after we were done working - which I used to ride my bicycle around a bit. I made a couple of riding videos on the YouTube channel showcasing that experience.

Detroit
Detroit
Must be a real tough fix.
Detroit
Detroit
This was the first Model T assembly line.
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
The tallest marble clad building in the world.
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
I have a thing for capturig photos of people taking selfies.
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Yes - I scouted out breweries for dinner.
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
This couple pulled up in this super rare Ford to tour one of the old factories.
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Bike Shop Portrait
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
I love that this is a hand painted/homemade Goodyear sign.
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit
Detroit

No comments: