Monday, December 28, 2020

Let it Snow - with Snow

The Langes
Yesterday I shot my second roll of Film Photography Project's 'Let it Snow' in much more of the conditions it was intended for. Erin and I went for a hike at one of my favorite trails in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park - Tha Langes. I've photographed a bunch here over the years and yesterday was pretty perfect - snow covered but with some sun and a bit of blue sky. I used my new Minolta XD11 with a 50mm f/1.4 lens and a red 25 filter(for most of the images). The film is very fine grained and has a very clean look. It isn't my favorite emulsion ever but I'm glad I tried it a few times as it does have a unique appearance.


The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes
The Langes

No comments: