Friday, February 15, 2019

New Projects

Puch Austo-Daimler Alpina
I'm working on a couple of social media projects with my studio photography at the moment. One is a new feature on my Instagram page I'm calling #MinoltaMonday. With my extensive vintage Minolta collection I've decided to start sharing a camera each week and its story(here). The other project is on my cycling Instagram page(here) ZipperCityCycles - for that I have photographed all of my bicycles and I am writing their stories. There is this large roll of seamless gray paper I found and I used it for both - I really like the look. This time of year when Winter starts to drag I always seem to jump back into trying to improve my studio photography and doing personal projects. 


Motobecane Nomade
Viscount Aerospace G.P.
Minolta 110 Zoom
Minolta Super A
The Clash
While I was set up to shoot the bike I took this portrait for International Clash Day.

No comments: