Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Fall in the Gorge

Look On Down from the Bridge
I had been hoping to fly my DJI Mavic Pro over The Gorge while the leaves were at peak color - and late yesterday afternoon I had my chance. It was pretty windy and my drone kept sending me warning but I didn't have any trouble. I really like that the Mavic lets me shoot in RAW mode - it makes editing the photos and bringing out the best possible. One thing I love about DJI is they seem to allow the hardware to work to its full potential with firmware updates coming through fairly often(unlike Canon who use software to cripple their cameras to keep the camera lines delineated).
Anyways, Fall in Northeast Ohio never ceases to amaze me. It is so beautiful and it was fun to explore from a new angle.  


Towards Akron
From State to Main - with downtown Akron in the background.
Chapel Hill
Looking down the Cuyahoga River - Chapel Hill in the background.
The Gorge Dam
The Gorge Dam(or First Energy Dam).
High Bridge Trail
The High Bridge Trail
The High Level Bridge
The High Level Bridge
Fall To the North
Looking north up State Road. If you click through to flickr and zoom in to 100% you can see the Cleveland skyline on the horizon in about the center of the image - pretty neato.

No comments: