Monday, June 14, 2010

Coupling Up

Furnace Run
A few months ago I was reading on a photo blog(can't remember which one) about a photography contest The Science Museum of London was having called 'Coupling Up'. The photos are supposed to demonstrate the "science of attraction".
From their Flickr Group:
"50 photos from the 'Coupling up' group will be selected to be part of a permanent display in the 'Who am I?' gallery at the Science Museum.
The 50 images will be used to create a limited edition photo book for the 50 finalists, they will receive a copy of the photo book during a preview of the ‘Who am I?’ gallery."
To enter you just needed to add a photo to the flickr group so I searched my stream and selected this photo I took at Furnace Run holding the camera out and using some fill flash.
The photo was selected as one of the 50 finalists - I obviously can't take off for the London opening so hopefully I can get a copy of the book sent to me.

No comments: